Tonight we learnt that I indeed miscarried when the bleeding happened. Ozzie has left the building. We have both been very sad and cried an awful lot tonight. We had so hoped for good news and were so ready to welcome a baby into our lives.
The sadness will go away eventually. What remains is the knowledge that nature had to make a call, so that we wouldn't have to at a later stage. That gives me some piece of mind.
It also means we know I can get pregnant (and fast). So I'm sure there will be new attempts.
Until then I'm closing this blog. I want to look forward instead of back. But I do want you all to know I appreciate all the good wishes, crossing of ligaments and lovely messages I got over the past couple of weeks. It has been so helpful and reassuring to know I have such a close circle of friends. Thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart.
Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry to hear this, hon. My thoughts are with you and J.
ReplyDeleteHon, I hope that the sadness will eventually heal. And you are u bent altijd welkom hier (sorry for the terrible Dutch) if you visit England.
ReplyDelete