The bleeding seems to have stopped. I just went to the bathroom and there was nothing there afterwards. I'm not relieved yet. I want to make sure it stays away. Yet I know there is also not a freakin' thing I can do about it.
Instead of a night with a friend with movie and a pizza, I'm now spending it with J. And happily so. I want to be near him more than anything at this point!
another update
I just called them again. I lost a really big (1cm) cloth just now and freaked out. I had to describe it to her and she said it sounded like a blood cloth of old blood. I explained to her I have been coughing all week and she said that that could well be the reason for this all. I am so relieved that I can call them and that they are being so nice and friendly to me. It really makes the world of difference! I asked her what could be signs of miscarriage and she said really heavy cramps would be a sign. I haven't had those. So as long as those stay away I'll be happy.
Last update for today
It still hasn't stopped and I really don't know what to think. Everyone around is telling me to keep the faith. I want to. I really do.
Friday, 27 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment