Friday, 27 March 2009

Virtual fun

As I frequent an Internet forum and I'm dying to share my excitement with them this morning I created a post, written from Ozzies perspective and looking for international aunties. I know that some of them are on to me, but it is so much fun to play around like this and to have people guessing!

It looks like we are telling a few people more about this little blessing. Risky maybe, but on the other hand. We've promised ourselves to dive into this adventure, no matter what.
Even if we keep it a secret much longer, the blow won't be any less painful if things do go wrong. And this is such a big part of our lives now. I want everyone to be a part of that!

We're going to my brother in law this weekend. Not too sure how that will go. We only learnt two weeks ago that they have been trying for a baby for over a year now. I can so imagine what they must feel when they hear that we have been trying for three weeks and are already expecting one. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime, I'm having some more virtual fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment