Thursday, 26 March 2009

Who and when?

We're talking about who we are going to tell about our little secret and when.

On the one hand we want to wait until we've told our parents.
On the other hand, in the next two weeks before we see both our parents, there are a few friends we're seeing and it would be so strange to not tell them.
On the other hand, it is still so early days. Is it wise to tell?
On the other hand, I'm dying to tell certain people and share my excitement.

It's all about choices, choices, choices, aaargggghhh!! And there are so many more we need to make in the months to come, it's all a bit overwhelming!

I'm sure we'll make some mistakes. I'm sure people all will have other opinions about what is right/wise and what's not. I'm sure though that what ever WE feel is right, will ultimately be the best choice/decision to make.

This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment